Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Social Networking

The only online community that I belong to is Facebook.  I created my Facebook account after I was invited to do so by my friends.  Being a part of Facebook allows me to keep in touch with friends from high school that are attending different colleges.  It lets me stay in touch with many people that otherwise I would have lost touch with.  I have also found that Facebook is useful for keeping in touch with new people I meet.  It is especially useful for communicating with group members for a group project.  I find Facebook to be a great way to communicate with friends.  Professionally Facebook is useful to keep in contact with other professionals.  In the classroom, Facebook could be used for students to keep in contact for a group project.

2 comments:

  1. I too was introduced to facebook by friends and have found it useful in keeping in touch with people. Its also great way to share pictures and videos with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicky! Thanks for letting me use your health book! See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

A Boy Empowered - ABC Good Morning America

What are learning disabilities?